The Board of the Club continuously tries to work on ways to improve the quality of the program that we are offering, as well as finding the new ways to maximize the development of the individual players. As we are a club and focus on training large number of kids at once, we usually cannot focus as much as we would like to on the individual development of the kids. We know how important individual attention and working on the needs specific to one players are. This is why we are introducing the supplemental training program called SC Vistula Individual Development Program. We believe that this new offering will help the players to quickly improve in the areas of the soccer craft that they need to better the most, making them more competitive and complete athletes.
Today, we will begin he registration for four programs highlighting the crucial areas of the development of the player:
- Individual Technique and Ball Mastery
- Speed & Agility
- Strength & Durability
You can find the details of each program in the attached booklet. It will also be distributed to all parents at the practice sessions starting tomorrow. The main benefits of the newly created program are:
- Focus on the individual, unique needs of each players
- High intensity and effectives drills
- Ratio of maximum 4 players to 1 coach
- Groups are formed based on age and skills, to maximize the results
- Schedule created around the team practices to avoid conflicts (for current SC Vistula players)
- Affordable and competitive rates
- Discounted rates for current SC Vistula players
Registration is now open on our website: scvistula.soccer. Sessions will start around Oct 15, 2020.
We hope that you will share our excitement about the new program. We believe that it is a fantastic way to speed up the development of the players as well as make our teams stronger and more competitive.
All sessions will be help on our field in Garfield.
Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.