Thank you for registering your kids for the Fall Soccer REC sessions
with the REC Department of the city of Garfield and SC Vistula. The
session will start on Tuesday, September 15, 2020. Here are the details
of the program:
* Practices will be held every Tuesday and Thursday from 6 to 7 pm at
the Belmont Field in Garfield (60 Spring Street).
* We will have 16, one-hour long practices lasting for 8 weeks.
* Please arrive not later that 5:50 pm, as we want to start promptly at
* All kids need to wear turf soccer shoes, socks and shin-guards. Please
also bring size 3 or 4 soccer ball and water.
* As a part of the Garfield COVID-19 protocol, we will be measuring kids
temperature before we start each practice. Kids will also have to apply
the hand sanitizer before entering the field.
* Parents are not allowed to enter the field under any circumstances.
* In case of the inclement weather we will inform you about the
cancellation of the session on our website scvistula.soccer. The
information will be also posted on our Facebook and Instagram profiles.
If you have any questions. Please use the email@example.com email.
In case of emergencies please call 201-606-5278.
Thank you. We will see you on Tuesday.
Coaches of the SC Vistula Garfield.