As you might know, three of our team took on a challenge to travel to Poland for a soccer camp and the Wroclaw trophy Tournament this summer.
2007 SC Vistula Lewandowski with coach Sala, 2009/7 SC Vistula Panthers/Devils with coach Zagorski and 2006/5 SC Vistula Flamekickers with coaches Drelich and Wesolowski left USA at the end of June for a twelve day experience. Words can hardly describe all that we were able to live through together. Just to name the few things:
- The amazing setting of our hotel in Augustow , right on the shore of the lake
- Water bike expedition on the lakes
- Learning how to play “Countries, Cities….” in Polish
- Making new friends from Legia Warsaw
- Playing friendly games against the teams from Suwalki, Augustow, Bialystok and Warsaw
- Swimming together in the lake
- Dancing on the bus to the tunes of Polish, American and Spanish songs
- Visit to the Legia Warsaw stadium and shopping at the Fan Store
- Sightseeing the old town of Warsaw and learning about its troubled history
- Playing in the Wroclaw Trophy tournament with over 200 another teams from over 20 different countries…
- Participating in the stunning opening ceremony and listening to the street guitar players on the historic market square in Wroclaw
- The excitement of the tournament in which both of our boys team took the much deserved 3rd places
- Unforgettable penalty shoot-out during the semi-final game of coach Zagorski’s team
For those who participated in the trip, we know that the memories will last for the life-time. For those who missed it, you will have a chance to see the pictures and the video soon. We hope that you will all participate in the nest trip. Memories like this make our club one of its kind.