We hope this email finds you in good health. We know that we were all hoping to have a different soccer season this spring. We are all impatiently awaiting the restart of our lives and normal soccer activities.
We are happy to announce that, we are starting the registration for the 2020/21 soccer season today (Friday, May 15 @ 8:00 pm). Due to the COVID-19 limitations the process will be different than in previous years, so please read the instructions below very carefully.
The Board of the SC Vistula is certain that the next season will mark the next step in the march of our organization to become one of the best soccer clubs in the United States. We were already able to accomplish a lot, but we also know that we have knowledge, determination, skills and people to accomplish even higher goals. We will stay true to our main goal of achieving soccer excellence, rather than financial gain. This is why we can keep offering the elite training program with proven results at the very affordable and competitive rates.
We hope that you are going to choose to be a part of SC Vistula for the 2020/21 and be a part of the history in the making. Here is how:
- Go to scvistula.soccer and click on the Season 2020/21 Registration Link.
- Fill out the simple online form. Please read and initial all the conditions carefully.
- You will receive the confirmation of the submission and copy of your application via email.
- In a few days you will receive the invoice via email for your deposit payment.
- Please make the deposit payment by one of the following methods:
- Mail the check (payable to SC Vistula) to Anna Zieba – 281 Schepis Ave, Saddle Brook, NJ 07663
- Pay by PayPal (info will be enclosed in the email)
- You will receive the confirmation of your registration upon the receipt of our payment along with the placement of the player to the particular team
- If you have any concerns about the placement of your child – please email email@example.com within 7 days of receiving the confirmation
- Final rosters, coaches assigned to all teams and detailed information about 2020/21 season will be email to you by June 15, 2020
- The 2020/21 season starts on Monday – August 3, 2020
Please also note the following important information:
- Registration starts on May 15, 2020 and will become open until Jun 7, 2020. Please note that the registration is not valid without a payment. SC Vistula reserved a right to deny registration to any applicant based on the roster limitation, coaches or Board decision. Should your application not be accepted, you will be notified in writing. Applications received after Jun 7, 2020 are subject to $50 late fee and are only accepted on space available basis.
- We will accept online applications only
- All conditions are also available on our website scvistula.soccer/documents
- Please note that we have created much more flexible payment conditions for 2020/21 season in recognition of the challenging financial times.
- As already announced, due to the shortened 2019/20 season you might be receiving the credit for your 2020/21 season fee. Since we do not know what he value of the season is going to be, we will determine it by June 15, 2020 and will communicate it to all. Your credit will be than deducted from the 2020/21 season balance owed
- If you have any questions, please do not direct them to your coaches or team managers, instead please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your continuous support and being a part of the SC Vistula family.
The Board of SC Vistula.