We hope that you are well. We apologize for the delay in sending information about the Fall REC Soccer sessions. We have received a lot of last minute registrations and we wanted to accommodate everyone.
Please read the below carefully:
- The practices will start tomorrow – Tuesday, Sep 21, 2021. They will last for 8 weeks and will be held each Tuesday and Thursday according to the attached charts.
- If the session is cancelled due to the weather conditions it will be made up. Information about the cancellation is posted on the website, Facebook and Instagram of the club. No emails will be sent out. Please do not call or text asking if the sessions are on. If there is no message displayed as above, it means that the session is on.
- Please always arrive 15 minutes early
- Please always bring the following:
- Soccer ball
- Soccer shoes (appropriate for turf play)
- Shin guards
- Long soccer socks
- Parents are allowed to watch the practices but they are not allowed on the turf. Also any family members need to stay of the turf (siblings, friends, etc…)
- If you have any questions / concerns please talk to the coaches or team managers before or after the practice
- If you have not made your payment yet – please bring the check to the practice tomorrow.
- If you would like to change the group – please reply to this email. We do not guarantee that we will be able to accommodate your request.
Please feel free to email me back if you have any questions.
Thank you participating in the REC soccer program of Garfield Recreation and SC Vistula.